We are unique because we offer:
• 7:1 student/teacher ratio.
• Teachers specializing in alternative learning, who are equipped to handle ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, and advanced students.
• Individually-paced curriculums that match your child's ability, allowing each student the opportunity to spend more time on difficult tasks when needed, or move ahead of the group when they are ready.
• Software that optimizes your child’s ability to understand directions.
• An environment that decreases distractions.
• Affordable tuition.
If you are the parent of a rising 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th grader who is tired of tutors, hours of frustrating homework, calls from school, and watching your child not getting the extra help they need to succeed, or simply want your child to get a jump start on advanced classes and a better education, The Einstein Academy may just be what your family needs. We will help your child get ahead, prepare for the difficulties of high school, and experience real academic success.
To find out more about our school, and why your ADHD child would excel in our environment, please explore the links to the left.